Saturday, November 1, 2014

Catching Up

So, it's been almost a year since I have updated this blog. I have been concentrating more on my tumblr where I will write some updates and post photos of me and others in chastity. On there you can read about how I had a dom for two weeks or so in early Jan who put me in the CB6K-s for a few weeks. I actually still have the device and have self-locked in it from time to time. I also had a friend that I locked in his own device for a week. We actually swapped keys. Then I met the other dom and we actually both went to him that night and he wanted both of our keys. My friend pussed out and ran away all scared and whimpy. He got out of chastity, determined to only dom I guess.

The dom - we will call him Sir E - let me out of my device and let me cum before locking me in the CB6K-s. I also serviced his cock for quite a while both before and after my own release. Unfortunately, Sir E doesn't have a lot of time due to having a BF and his work and school taking up most of it, so we haven't even seen each other all year. It sucks when you think you have found a dom, or actually have, and you like each other and connected, yet there are still circumstances keeping you apart. If I'm going to be locked I want constant supervision and sexual use! Maybe I just need to get over that and let someone lock me up and they decide if, when, how, who, etc. But after he let me release from the CB-6000s, he didn't make any demands or seem to care about locking me up and doing anything under his rules. He simply knew he didn't have time to devote to this. So my search continued and continues.

During my past year on Recon, and even my kinky profile on Scruff, I've found more guys who want to sub for me! So I can exercise my dom side, but as typical in LA, guys tend to be a bit flakey. I met one older sub who I will talk about in a future post, and there's a young, hot boy that I have yet to get to meet in person yet. That's the frustrating part. He's HOT. A young soccer jock who is up for having his cock locked. His spark of interest in me has set me on a desperate course to get him - which never goes over well. I'm trying to tone that down. 

I've also been talking to this dom that's into chastity who is young and pretty cute. However, he's not about sex. He has a very low drive. He also lives about 30-45 min away. Again, not my ideal scenario. He talked about having other guys use me. That can be hot and all, but I'd love my Sir to use me. I'll just try to meet him and see where things go.

If you're out there and reading this, then let me know. Say hi! It's hard to keep this stuff up when you think no one is listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis