Saturday, November 8, 2014

The Sub

In the last post I mentioned an older sub that I met. We will call him boy G. He's attractive and built well. I talked about locking up his cock and other fun things. The most fun I had was making him my cash bitch.

We were going to meet for coffee one day around September, but he had to cancel because he was having a poker tournament. He promised that he would give me his winnings the next day if I let him postpone the meeting. Having a cash slave is a very big turn on, so I let him go. The next day, we met for coffee and chatted. We talked about where things could go and what we were into and all that. i learned later that he's one of those subs who needs to be pushed and not let off the hook for things because he will try and fight to get his way. What it reads as is a lot of hot and cold and shit I don't really want to bother with. If you're going to sub, then BE A SUB! At the end of our meeting, I had him fork over the cash. I was planning on giving him a kiss, but we were in his car in a parking lot and there were people around. People who didn't seem like they would like to see two guys making out in a parking lot. What can I say, I'm a bit of a pussy. He was going to be able to drive off after that and I would have to walk to my car still. 

I heard from him the next day and he was feeling a little weird about the money thing. I felt bad and offered to give it back, but if I did then that would be the end of anything because I didn't want it to be a thing where I went back on dom stuff and he got his way as a sub. That's when I learned about how he operated. He was also really upset that he didn't get any reward the day we met and felt like he was always going to be punished. He did nothing to earn a reward, though! He is a whiney little sub. To make a bit of a compromise, we were going to go leather shopping and I would use some of that money to buy something to punish him with.

Our second time together we went to a leather store and found him a harness and jockstrap. He tried on a few different items for me and he ended up getting a neoprene harness and matching jock. My item of ass destruction? A nice riding crop that I enjoyed toying him with both at the store and afterwards. I rubbed it on and whacked his balls with it a bit through his jeans while in the car. We stopped off at his place to get his dog before bringing me back home and he finally got his reward of a kiss. He would've loved if I pissed on him too, but that was being saved for another time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis