Saturday, January 4, 2014

New Year Chastity Day 1

With the coming of a new year, I planned on starting a new chastity cycle. For a few weeks in late-November/early-December I had a dom who told me I need to ask permission before jerking off. I was allowed to cum if I played with other guys, I just couldn't get myself off. This was fine and a great way to start things off, but I did this with the expectation that he and I would be meeting soon. Distance and schedules have caused us to still not meet. Knowing that I would be going out of town for the holidays and he wouldn't be available to meet any of the couple weeks before Christmas and the New Year, I took control of my body again.

I decided - yes, me! I know a sub isn't supposed to and all that, but that's bull shit. Until I'm owned, collared, in an established relationship, or at least met you in person, you're only getting limited control. So, I figured that the last few weeks I would just jerk off everyday until the new year. I wanted to edge myself and build up my resistance and how long I can last. I didn't always get to edge myself, but I did jerk off once or twice a day until NYE.


Not jerking off on New Year's Day was pretty easy. I didn't lock up my cock yet, but being hung over and sick made it easy to not have the urge to masturbate. I woke up at my friend's friend's place, and despite the crazy snowfall, I managed to make it home.

What? Snow in LA, you ask? No, I'm back in the Midwest visiting family for the holidays. I'm also having some leather and bondage fun. Before I locked up, I met up with a guy I played with on numerous occasions and he introduced me to something I'd never done before. That's a story I'll save for later.

So curled up in bed in front of the TV as the snow raged outside and I tried to hold down my french fries and burger is how I spent New Year's Day. My first day of chastity complete. How many could I go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis