Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Updates and Dilemmas

I've been a bad little sub boy lately. Actually, I haven't been much of a sub boy at all. I've been busy working mostly and having a non-sexual life hanging out with friends, meeting new guys, and just going on dates. I've talked to a few kinky guys here and there, but have yet to go anywhere. Guys on Recon are lame and flakey for the most part; and another guy I accidentally ran into from Scruff, after talking on and off forever, wasn't sexually interested. Why not? I'm hot shit!


One dom I have been talking to from Fet Life is very into the boy/Sir thing. He's old school and into protocols.  He always corrects  my "manners" over text if I forget to use Sir somewhere and recently if I didn't capitalize it. I had to change the settings in my phone to automatically capitalize it because trying to hit the shift button on an iPhone doesn't always work when trying to type fast and hitting send before proofreading. It's all kind of annoying. I'm okay with that in the bedroom from a leather dom, but a lifestyle boy/Sir thing has never been something I've wanted. I still want to meet him. Maybe it'll be good for me?

I'm also not in a hurry to do anything. I have a lot to keep me busy and can't live for the daily demands of some dom. Or even the daily demands of a boyfriend. I'm okay with casual dating and would love to have someone to keep me company during the chill moments or to just get off, but that also just takes a lot to develop. I won't bore you with those details, but obviously the dates I've had didn't go anywhere.

I haven't been locked up in chastity for a long time either. I've met a few guys for friends who are into chastity as well and was considering forming a group for chastity loving boys, but just not enough time/desire/interest. I do have a couple of stories to share about sexual activities for when I was in chastity that I'll save for later.

I also found out that a guy I was seeing/hanging out with/whatever homosexual term people use besides dating - although, I'll call it that - had been reading this blog. That kind of makes you think twice about putting anything on here. It's my own fault for putting the link on my recon profile, but I didn't ever notice him looking at my profile. He obviously was and had been following with interest my 30 days in chastity. Why he felt the need to tell me this, I don't understand. He also told me what a good boy I was, even though we only played dom/sub maybe twice. It was kind of creepy. Our relationship went beyond all that and felt demeaning that he would even bring it up and act like that's what we had.

We were exclusive non-boyfriends because he couldn't stand the thought of me being with anyone else, but was had a whole bunch of ex baggage to prevented him from getting into a relationship with someone else. It was completely unfair, but I went with it until it all imploded in my face. He has no room to call me a "good boy" nor get turned on by what I'm currently doing (or will be doing soon).

After that, the desire to update sort of went away. I didn't know whether I wanted him to read about anything I did or not. Now part of me wants to just make up stories and blur the lines between what I'm doing and what I want to do so that if he keeps reading he'll be uncertain. One thing he can be certain of is that I'm NOT his boy. Never have been and never will be. That opportunity is long gone. Not that it would've even been an option if we were in a real relationship.

He also told me that he missed me. Why? Not why miss me, but why tell me? He obviously wasn't interested in a redux or playing. It's just more emotional manipulation that I'm not getting trapped by. I just miss the damn dog. He's all I want to see.

So, here I am, unsure of what I want and what to pursue. Anyone have any thought or opinions or want to play? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis