Monday, August 26, 2013

Working in Chastity

Going to work during the 30 days of chastity was quite interesting. I work part time in mostly office environments. I'm sort of a freelance or temp employee, and don't work everyday. During this time I was in a work setting where the other temps and I had developed a really strong and close-knit group. Some are my best friends. One is the same girl who had the pool party I attended my first day in chastity. You might recall that I was worried about her possibly sitting on my lap. She is a flirty red-head in an open relationship with her dom boyfriend. Sitting on a gay man's lap was nothing. She'd also sometimes "boop" you from behind with her pretend penis.
Luckily, during those 30 days she had no desire to sit on my lap. Well, maybe that's no true. She might've desired it more than I can imagine, but thankfully didn't act on it. Most days I was able to wear fairly loose fitting jeans to cover the bulge, and go by unnoticed. Even peeing wasn't exceptionally difficult since you can use a stall. However there was one day that made me think, "oh, no!"

We had a few new people at work, and one of them was another gay guy. I was pretty certain he was and even thought he was cute. He was about early 20s with a touch of femme, and a very nice body. He had a very nice ass that in my chaste state, I wanted to bend over and fuck hard. To confirm my suspicions, I lied and said he looked familiar. Then asked if he ever hung out a random gay club. He, in fact, did and even danced there. He was a go-go dancer.

This go-go boy started getting chummy with my work hag. She attracts all the gay boys, I guess. One day he was standing at her desk talking. My desk was about ten feet away and his stance was pointed in my direction. I had my chair turned towards them and my legs wide apart. The bulge of the CB6K pressed against my left inner thigh. I saw him looking towards me. Then I realized my mistake.

Shit! Did he notice that huge bulge? Is he impressed because he thinks I have a super large dick? That wouldn't be a bad thing, except when he's bent over and realizes that it's not. Or did he know my little secret? Did he know that my cock wasn't under my own control. That some other man/men determined when and if I was ever going to shoot a load again. Who knows? He never flirted with me - hardly talked to me. That's pretty normal in my life. But I'll never know if he knew or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis